追記(2010/05/27): FYI 'ARToolKit Coordinate Correction in Quartz Composer'
Don't forget that the ARToolKit is distributed under the GPL for non-commercial user. So, this Single Marker Detector is distributed under the GPL for non-commercial user./If you want to use for professional and commercial, you can't use this patch.
edit(2008/11/28):Thank you for using it.
edit(2008/11/19): If you did not use the MQOImporter and used other rendering patch, you could use the 'MatrixToParams(download)' patch. the patch can use like these images.
need a mqo file. free MQO files are here.
1. create the "sample1" marker. (print out the "ARToolKit/etc/pattSample1.pdf" file. this file is in SingleMarkerDetector Xcode project.)
2. open Quartz Composer, and choose "Blank Coposition" template.
3. find "MQO Importer patch" from Patch Creator panel.
4. deploy the patch, and open the patch's inspector, select setting tab.
5. push the 'File' button, and set the mqo file. (ex. iMac model)
6. change the inspector tab to input parameters, and adj. the values (In this image's case, change the values about Scale, Angle-X and Y-axis).
7. deploy other patchs and connect the pathcs like following image. Billboard patch's layer number have to set smaller than MQOImporter patch's number.
8. show the printed marker image to the video camera, if the SingleMarkerDetector patch can detect your marker, the mqo objet move in synchronization with the marker motion.
if you didn't know the ARToolKit and now you get interested in the ARToolKit, please check these applied activities on other platforms.